Friday, February 15, 2008

Attempt at revival

What better way to try and revive this blog with the official start of a new chapter in my life..


yes.. i am now officially a uni graduate and also an official bum.

thanks for those who came and congratulated me via email, sms, facebbok.. whatever.. thanks for remembering!

more pictures to come on my facebook and hopefully another update in the near future.

also do pray for me that i will continue to persevere in finding a job and that i will never forget to look to God to provide for whatever i may need even as the future seems uncertain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In response to ur comment at my blog- this is taken from msia today at http://www.malaysia-today.net/2008/content/view/4063/84/

'Any other political leader whose party had been so humiliated as UMNO was at this election would by now have tendered his or her resignation. Abdullah Badawi however, is slow on the uptake. He does not respond to subtle signals, even though there was nothing subtle about voters’ rejection of his leadership. The only way to get his attention would be to hit his thick skull with a two-by-four lumber, metaphorically speaking of course.'

Therealpepperboy said...

Ha! I'm so blur and slow. I didn't even know you had tried to resuscitate the blog and well, I knew that you graduated. :P How's life as a bum? I can't wait to graduate too come may!!!! What are you doing otherwise?