Friday, July 20, 2007

i choose to trust

I'm believing, trusting in creative hands
received some really big news from home just the other day. it would have worried the heck out of me. but after what i have seen happen recently, i will choose to trust that God will continue to provide, just as He has, and that we are never out of His sight and His grace.

when i worried if i would pass a unit, He proved my worry fruitless, and gave me much more than expected.

when i wonder if we'll ever get the money in time, He again provided through someone and met our needs.

when i worried if i would ever find the time to do so many things, He sustained me and i was able to do what i was supposed to do.

all these and countless more. God will see us through. and He has already given us much assurance, we just have to trust.
Lord unveil my eyes,
help me see Your plans,
and though i don't always comprehend,
i place my life in Your loving hands.

No comments: