Sunday, June 17, 2007

blessed

turning 21 has not been that much of a difference in terms of what we usually associate with turning 21 (ie freedom and all that jazz), but this birthday has been special nonetheless.

from the surprise pre-birthday party that 2 lovely people painstakingly schemed, to the yummy dinner with the shistas to the gelato cake (although not my favourite fererro :[ ), and also all the lovely gifts from people who love me and care for me so much.

i've been asked countless time what i wanted for my birthday, and besides the very pricey MacBook.. i really couldn't think of anything material that i really really wanted, but the surprises that came my way were lovely! from the book that reminds me that God thinks i'm wonderful, to the pretty trenchcoat.. i love surprises, and also all the thought put into figuring out what i would like.. makes present-opening all the more exciting!


so.. i did have a wonderful birthday this year, and remembering God's grace in watching and keeping me and providing for my need all this while. and being reminded that He has known me beforehand, and has destined me to be more like His Son, that I am His child and that no one can take that away from me. it has been a great year indeed! :)

p/s: pictures with actual people in it will be up soon when i get it off others.. so.. if i don't put it off for too long.. it actually might be posted up. :P

1 comment:

Becks said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sammy!!!!! Wish you all the best this coming year as being a whole 21 years-old =D God bless!