Friday, March 23, 2007

Me? a sluggard? no way!

It's strange how i find the time to blog only when i have heaps of other things to do.. i'm such a huge procrastinator.. and this happening less than a week after the sermon on a sluggard's way of life...

A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest—
and poverty will come on you like a thief
and scarcity like an armed man.

-Proverbs 24:33-34

scary warning huh? even God warns that procrastination is bad! but i saw this on someone's blog and thought it would be interesting to do.. or rather.. i welcomed ANY distraction! :)


10 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
  1. I used to always wake up on the right side of my bed.. but started waking up on the left these past few months.. it takes some getting used to..
  2. I like going shopping on my own ocassionally.
  3. I have a bad habit of picking and peeling scabs
  4. I love squeezing pimples and watching everything ooze out.. haha
  5. My mum said I always liked eating vegetables (but i don;t like brinjal, ladies fingers and bitter gourd at all! eugh!)
  6. I say "squeeze you" instead of "excuse you" and "spank you" instead of "thank you".. only to a select few though.. :)
  7. One of my worst fears is losing my loved ones on a car accident.. its just too sudden
  8. I watch a current affair while having dinner
  9. I LOVE the weather now!
  10. I'm bad at coming up with random facts about me

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
  1. You love God more than anything or anyone else
  2. You do random acts to show you care
  3. ...
  4. ...
  5. ...
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...
  9. If someone had already won my heart, he wouldn;t need a list now would he?
8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY
  1. wallet
  2. phone
  3. house keys
  4. my pod
  5. a top
  6. a bottom
  7. my watch
  8. a hair tie
7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
  1. people who whine and complain too much
  2. people who are too self-absorbed
  3. flies in the summer
  4. buses that don't show up or come late
  5. handphones with no snooze function.. haha.. this is getting trivial
  6. people who make a mess in the bathroom
  7. couples who make out on public transport.. get a room!
6 CITIES I'VE VISITED
  1. Singapore
  2. Sydney
  3. Melbourne
  4. Adelaide
  5. Hobart (a city? hmm..)
  6. Bangkok
5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
  1. do the backpacking thing in Europe/UK
  2. design a really cool and useful product
  3. start driving on my own
  4. get married and have kids
  5. trusting God with not even a HINT of doubt
4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
  1. losing my loved ones in a car crash
  2. being run over by a car
  3. walking alone in the dark
  4. not doing what i wanted to do before i die
3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
  1. sleep
  2. eat
  3. bathe
2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW
  1. work, work, and did i mention work?
  2. get changed out of my pjs
1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW
only one???

No comments: